HONESDALE, Pa. (AP) — A man has been convicted of third-degree murder in the death of his older brother in northeastern Pennsylvania.
Jurors in Wayne County deliberated for less than three hours Wednesday before convicting 32-year-old Antonio Cilino.
The panel also found him guilty of simple assault and reckless endangerment in the September 2016 death of 40-year-old Joseph Cilino of Honesdale.
State police said the defendant saw the victim in a car with his ex-girlfriend and the defendant’s 1-year-old child.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Nation's new aircraft carrier enters next phase at shipyard
- U.S. Naval Academy: New hair rules don't apply to midshipmen
- John Cynn claims World Series of Poker title, wins $8.8M VIEW
- Pussy Riot upstages Putin with protest that halts World Cup VIEW
- Arizona man arrested after trying to pull over troopers
Police allege that he followed the vehicle and a confrontation ensued at a driveway in Damascus Township during which the victim was shot in the chest.
Cilino is scheduled to be sentenced March 1.