HONESDALE, Pa. (AP) — A man has been convicted of third-degree murder in the death of his older brother in northeastern Pennsylvania.
Jurors in Wayne County deliberated for less than three hours Wednesday before convicting 32-year-old Antonio Cilino.
The panel also found him guilty of simple assault and reckless endangerment in the September 2016 death of 40-year-old Joseph Cilino of Honesdale.
State police said the defendant saw the victim in a car with his ex-girlfriend and the defendant’s 1-year-old child.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Boeing 787 flight reaches 801 mph as a furious jet stream packs record-breaking speeds
- Peter Tork, endearingly offbeat bassist and singer in the Monkees, dies at 77 VIEW
- 'I ruined my life. I ruined my future': Two American wives of ISIS militants want to come home
- Rare snow dusts Vegas strip, sticks to LA-area foothills VIEW
- US: Alabama woman who joined Islamic State is not a citizen
Police allege that he followed the vehicle and a confrontation ensued at a driveway in Damascus Township during which the victim was shot in the chest.
Cilino is scheduled to be sentenced March 1.