CASPER, Wyo. (AP) — Prosecutors have charged a Wyoming man with two counts of aggravated vehicular homicide in connection to an August crash that killed a mother and her young son.
The Casper Star-Tribune reports that 33-year-old Alexander Richardson was charged Thursday in relation to the August 2017 crash that killed 46-year-old Soon Young Lee and 3-year-old Jaehyeok Seo, both of South Korea.
Richardson did not enter pleas. He will be called to plead to the charges if the case proceeds to Natrona County District Court. Defense attorney Don Fuller said he and his client plan to “vigorously fight” the allegations.
Richardson also faces a single count of aggravated assault in the case. That charge relates to injuries sustained by Lee’s husband, who was riding in the front passenger seat at the time of the crash.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Hawaii authorities say 33 swimmers were harassing dolphins WATCH
- Probiotic supplements may do the opposite of boosting your gut health
- California reparations amount, if any, left to politicians
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- ‘We’re going away’: A state’s choice to forgo Medicaid funds is killing hospitals VIEW
Information from: Casper (Wyo.) Star-Tribune, http://www.trib.com