LAUREL, Miss. (AP) — Police have charged a man in a stabbing in Mississippi.
WDAM-TV reports Terrus Magee turned himself in and was charged with aggravated domestic assault in the Saturday morning stabbing.
Laurel police Captain Tommy Cox says officers were dispatched to a home at 1:18 a.m. and found the woman suffering from stab wounds.
Cox says the woman was taken to a hospital and was later taken to Forrest General in Hattiesburg for treatment.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- At Costco food-sample line, gunfire, death and unanswered questions
- Billionaire landowners redraw old boundaries across the West
- Militia threat shuts down Oregon Statehouse amid walkout VIEW
- Skydiving plane in Hawaii crash had scary 2016 mishap VIEW
- Botched statue of St. George is ‘unrestored’ to original dignity
Magee’s bond was set at $100,000. It’s unclear if he has a lawyer. A message left at a phone listing for Magee wasn’t immediately returned.