LAUREL, Miss. (AP) — Police have charged a man in a stabbing in Mississippi.
WDAM-TV reports Terrus Magee turned himself in and was charged with aggravated domestic assault in the Saturday morning stabbing.
Laurel police Captain Tommy Cox says officers were dispatched to a home at 1:18 a.m. and found the woman suffering from stab wounds.
Cox says the woman was taken to a hospital and was later taken to Forrest General in Hattiesburg for treatment.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Norwegians spot Viking ship buried in the ground
- Dutch art sleuth recovers Picasso stolen 20 years ago
- 'Total bombshell': Trump administration seeking full repeal of Obamacare
- Key take-aways from special counsel Robert Mueller’s report
- Witness describes death plunge of two Yosemite climbers
Magee’s bond was set at $100,000. It’s unclear if he has a lawyer. A message left at a phone listing for Magee wasn’t immediately returned.