MARTINS CREEK, Pa. (AP) — A prosecutor says a man is facing charges in the shooting death of a relative following an argument in his eastern Pennsylvania home.
State police say 26-year-old Ryan Boomer was shot in the upper torso at about 10 p.m. Saturday in Lower Mount Bethel Township.
The Northampton County coroner’s office said he was pronounced dead at the scene.
The 52-year-old suspect was arrested outside without incident. District Attorney John Morganelli said he would face a criminal homicide charge.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- How to find a quality mask (and avoid counterfeits)
- Popular TV anchor catches COVID for a second time: 'This virus is scary'
- Tonga volcano's eruption was so forceful, it may have helped clear Seattle's fog
- New sequence of images shows Tonga volcano's devastation
- They relied on rapid COVID tests to gather safely; now some wish they hadn't
Morganelli said the two men were family members but he wasn’t sure exactly how they were related. He said the argument concerned “family issues.”