SYRACUSE, N.Y. (AP) — Authorities say they’ve made an arrest in connection with a fight at a popular Syracuse pizza parlor that left three men with stab wounds.
Police say the fight occurred around 2:30 a.m. Dec. 10 at Acropolis Pizza on Marshal Street, next to the Syracuse University campus.
When officers arrived they found two 19-year-old men and a 20-year-old man suffering from stab wounds. Police say the 19-year-olds’ injuries weren’t life-threatening but the 20-year-old remains hospitalized in stable condition.
Police say they arrested 32-year-old Reddell Smith earlier this week and charged him with assault and criminal possession of a weapon.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Bezos lashes out at Biden over call for lowering of gas prices
- 6 dead, 30 hurt in shooting at Chicago-area July 4 parade
- After Roe, architect of Texas abortion law sets sights on gay marriage and more
- Updated COVID shots are coming. Will they be too late?
- Once a crucial refuge, ‘gayborhoods’ lose LGBTQ appeal in major cities
Smith is being held in the Onondaga County Justice Center. It couldn’t be learned from prosecutors if he has a lawyer.
Police say more arrests are possible.