DOTHAN, Ala. (AP) — Police in Alabama say a man has been charged in connection with the death of a 91-year-old woman.
Dothan police said in a news release Sunday that 58-year-old Joe Nathan Duncan was charged with capital murder in the death of 91-year-old Mabel Fowler.
Police say they received a call of a possible death at a residence Saturday. Once officers arrived, it was apparent that it was a crime scene.
Throughout the course of the investigation, police located, interviewed and charged Duncan. It’s unclear if he has a lawyer.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Trump campaign selling email and phone lists for millions of supporters
- Prince Harry, Meghan expecting child in spring
- Alec Baldwin urges 'overthrow' of Trump government via voting
- Kushner paid almost no taxes for years, documents show
- Warren DNA analysis points to Native American heritage