DOTHAN, Ala. (AP) — Police in Alabama say a man has been charged in connection with the death of a 91-year-old woman.
Dothan police said in a news release Sunday that 58-year-old Joe Nathan Duncan was charged with capital murder in the death of 91-year-old Mabel Fowler.
Police say they received a call of a possible death at a residence Saturday. Once officers arrived, it was apparent that it was a crime scene.
Throughout the course of the investigation, police located, interviewed and charged Duncan. It’s unclear if he has a lawyer.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- As probe closes in, Trump distances himself from Cohen
- Some link depression, failed LASIK
- 'Nobody should work here — ever': Teen uses intercom to quit Walmart
- Delta says no more support kittens, puppies on flights
- Amazon executives grilled, jeered at New York City Council hearing