NORTH CHARLESTON, S.C. (AP) — A man has been arrested in the shooting death of a man found near some railroad tracks in South Carolina.
Media outlets reported that 18-year-old Maurice T. Singleton was arrested Thursday in the March 2 shooting death of 18-year-old Vaughn McFadden.
McFadden’s body was found near railroad tracks in North Charleston.
North Charleston police say Singleton is also charged with possession of a weapon during a violent crime. It was not known if he had an attorney yet.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Trump said he thinks 'the people would revolt' if he were impeached
- 'Dirty deeds': Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen gets 3 years in prison
- Delta says no more support kittens, puppies on flights
- Warming in Arctic raises fears of 'rapid unraveling’ of the region
- Pelosi gives Trump an earful, questions 'manhood' in private WATCH
Investigators have not released a possible motive in the shooting death.