NORTH CHARLESTON, S.C. (AP) — A man has been arrested in the shooting death of a man found near some railroad tracks in South Carolina.
Media outlets reported that 18-year-old Maurice T. Singleton was arrested Thursday in the March 2 shooting death of 18-year-old Vaughn McFadden.
McFadden’s body was found near railroad tracks in North Charleston.
North Charleston police say Singleton is also charged with possession of a weapon during a violent crime. It was not known if he had an attorney yet.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- If you win tonight's huge Mega Millions jackpot, here's what to do next
- Did you see that painting hanging behind Trump during ‘60 Minutes’ interview? Here's what we know about it
- Todd Bol, founder of Little Free Library book sharing, dies
- Saudi government acknowledges Khashoggi was killed while visiting Saudi consulate
- As NASA's prized telescopes falter, astronomers fear losing their eyes in space
Investigators have not released a possible motive in the shooting death.