NORTH CHARLESTON, S.C. (AP) — A man has been arrested in the shooting death of a man found near some railroad tracks in South Carolina.
Media outlets reported that 18-year-old Maurice T. Singleton was arrested Thursday in the March 2 shooting death of 18-year-old Vaughn McFadden.
McFadden’s body was found near railroad tracks in North Charleston.
North Charleston police say Singleton is also charged with possession of a weapon during a violent crime. It was not known if he had an attorney yet.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Harriet Tubman is already appearing on $20 bills whether Trump officials like it or not
- A 102-year-old woman is being evicted so the landlords' daughter can move in
- In Baltimore and other cities, a stolen NSA tool wreaks havoc
- Hawaii woman missing for 2 weeks rescued from Maui forest VIEW
- Anna the anaconda got pregnant all by herself — by 'virgin birth'
Investigators have not released a possible motive in the shooting death.