HATTIESBURG, Miss. (AP) — A man has been arrested for taking $238,000 from a south Mississippi car dealership.
Hattiesburg Police tell local media they arrested 53-year-old Todd Perry of Sumrall.
Vardaman Buick Honda in Hattiesburg filed a report on Sept. 19 claiming Perry took money or property from the dealership under false pretenses.
It’s not clear what Perry did. Hattiesburg Police spokeswoman Latosha Myers-Mitchell says Perry was not an employee of the dealership.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- An old medicine grows new hair for pennies a day, doctors say
- Part of a foot, in a shoe, spotted in Yellowstone hot spring
- Officials warn of misleading COVID rapid test results: Sick but 'negative'
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Betsy DeVos compares Joe Biden touching her forehead to sexual harassment under Title IX
Police say the incident is still under investigation.