TUCSON, Ariz. (AP) — Authorities say a suspect has been arrested after a shooting incident involving the federal Drug Enforcement Agency near the Tucson International Airport.
Tucson police say no injuries are reported as a result of the shooting incident Wednesday afternoon that involved a DEA agent.
They say a male suspect was taken into custody and police are searching for a second suspect who may be a woman.
Multiple public safety agencies were assisting in the effort including the Pima County Sheriff’s Department and the Tucson Airport Authority.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Homeless Samaritan tale raised $400K. Police say it's a lie
- Inmate's last words: 'Is it supposed to feel like that?'
- In Mississippi, GOP concern rises over U.S. Senate runoff
- CIA concludes Saudi crown prince ordered Khashoggi's assassination
- George Conway, husband of Trump aide, would rather 'move to Australia' than vote for president again