TUCSON, Ariz. (AP) — Authorities say a suspect has been arrested after a shooting incident involving the federal Drug Enforcement Agency near the Tucson International Airport.
Tucson police say no injuries are reported as a result of the shooting incident Wednesday afternoon that involved a DEA agent.
They say a male suspect was taken into custody and police are searching for a second suspect who may be a woman.
Multiple public safety agencies were assisting in the effort including the Pima County Sheriff’s Department and the Tucson Airport Authority.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Hearing sets up dramatic showdown between Kavanaugh, accuser WATCH
- Trump Jr. mocks sexual assault claim against Kavanaugh
- Grizzly's rare aggressive attack kills 1, puzzles officials
- Noah's Ark except it's a school bus: Truck driver rescues 64 dogs and cats from floods of Hurricane Florence
- Soon-Yi Previn defends husband Woody Allen, attacks mother