TUCSON, Ariz. (AP) — Authorities say a suspect has been arrested after a shooting incident involving the federal Drug Enforcement Agency near the Tucson International Airport.
Tucson police say no injuries are reported as a result of the shooting incident Wednesday afternoon that involved a DEA agent.
They say a male suspect was taken into custody and police are searching for a second suspect who may be a woman.
Multiple public safety agencies were assisting in the effort including the Pima County Sheriff’s Department and the Tucson Airport Authority.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- U.S. Naval Academy: New hair rules don't apply to midshipmen
- Nation's new aircraft carrier enters next phase at shipyard
- Trump questions US intel, not Putin, on Russia 2016 meddling WATCH
- Portland woman swerves off cliff and survives 7 days trapped on a secluded California beach
- Lava crashes through roof of Hawaii tour boat, injuring 23