TUCSON, Ariz. (AP) — Authorities say a suspect has been arrested after a shooting incident involving the federal Drug Enforcement Agency near the Tucson International Airport.
Tucson police say no injuries are reported as a result of the shooting incident Wednesday afternoon that involved a DEA agent.
They say a male suspect was taken into custody and police are searching for a second suspect who may be a woman.
Multiple public safety agencies were assisting in the effort including the Pima County Sheriff’s Department and the Tucson Airport Authority.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Boeing 787 flight reaches 801 mph as a furious jet stream packs record-breaking speeds
- Man's shooting-range wedding proposal was right on target
- California parents of 13 plead guilty to torture, abuse VIEW
- In war, as with California wildfires, heroism lives next to horror
- Fire deaths rise to 71 ahead of Trump's California visit WATCH