TROY, Ala. (AP) — An Alabama man accused in the shooting death of a man and injuring four others in a domestic dispute has been arrested.
Pike County Sheriff’s Office told multiple news outlets that 54-year-old Charles Louis Foster is accused of shooting the five people inside his home on Sunday. Police say 56-year-old Eddie Blair was killed in the shooting, and his body was found in a backyard adjacent to the home.
Police say three men and a woman were injured in the shooting.
Troy Police Chief Randall Barr says the shooting was a result of a domestic dispute between Foster and the female victim. Barr says Foster drove himself to the police station surrendered after shooting.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Kavanaugh gave private assurances. Collins says he ‘misled’ her
- Biden signs landmark gun measure, says 'lives will be saved'
- The man most responsible for ending Roe worries that it could hurt his party
- To catch a snake: Largest python found in Everglades signals a threat
- Thousands of Seattle protesters gather downtown after Supreme Court reverses Roe v. Wade
Foster is charged with murder and four charges of attempted murder. He is being held on a $300,000 bond.