WARNER ROBINS, Ga. (AP) — Authorities say a Georgia man intentionally set fire to his house following a dispute with his wife.
News outlets report 30-year-old Donnell Travis Cox was arrested Monday and charged with arson. A news release from the Houston County Sheriff’s Office says deputies and the county fire department had responded to the Warner Robins home that afternoon.
Arson investigators determined the fire was deliberately set.
The release says Cox’s wife left the home after the argument, at which point he set fire to the house and ran away before emergency officials were called. He later returned and was then arrested.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Dead in cars and homes: Northern California fire toll at 42 VIEW
- New exercise guidelines: Move more, sit less, start younger WATCH
- Scientists to study the 'modern miracle' of Ozzy Osbourne's survival
- Heart meeting features fish oil, vitamin D, cholesterol news
- Stan Lee, creator of a galaxy of Marvel superheroes, dies VIEW
He’s being held at the Houston County Detention Center without bond. Online jail records did not list an attorney.