LAKE CITY, S.C. (AP) — Investigators say a 74-year-old man has been shot and killed in his South Carolina home on Christmas Eve.
Florence County Coroner Keith von Lutcken said Johnny Cameron died at the scene of the shooting in his Lake City house Sunday night.
Lutcken told media outlets an autopsy on Cameron will be conducted Tuesday.
Florence County deputies are investigating the shooting, but released no details about the killing.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Texas thrusts itself into the center of battles over personal freedom
- One woman dominated a local fair's food contest. The internet went looking for her
- Men rush to get vasectomies after Roe ruling
- Cruz takes a shot at Elmo the muppet over getting a COVID vaccine
- 2nd visitor in 3 days gored by Yellowstone park bison