FORT WORTH, Texas (AP) — Fort Worth police are looking for a 37-year-old man named in a warrant that accuses him of capital murder for the slayings of two people — believed to be a woman and her elementary-school-age daughter — at an apartment complex.
Authorities say the man being sought, Paige Terrell Lawyer, should be considered dangerous.
A neighbor tells the Fort Worth Star-Telegram he was awakened Friday to screams from a woman who told him her sister was gone and there had been a murder.
Firefighters responding to a 911 call found the bodies.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- If you win tonight's huge Mega Millions jackpot, here's what to do next
- Did you see that painting hanging behind Trump during ‘60 Minutes’ interview? Here's what we know about it
- Todd Bol, founder of Little Free Library book sharing, dies
- As NASA's prized telescopes falter, astronomers fear losing their eyes in space
- Audio offers gruesome details of Khashoggi killing, Turkish official says
The slain woman also had twin 4-year-olds who weren’t home at the time. They’ve been taking into protective custody.
Information from: Fort Worth Star-Telegram, http://www.star-telegram.com