FORT WORTH, Texas (AP) — Fort Worth police are looking for a 37-year-old man named in a warrant that accuses him of capital murder for the slayings of two people — believed to be a woman and her elementary-school-age daughter — at an apartment complex.
Authorities say the man being sought, Paige Terrell Lawyer, should be considered dangerous.
A neighbor tells the Fort Worth Star-Telegram he was awakened Friday to screams from a woman who told him her sister was gone and there had been a murder.
Firefighters responding to a 911 call found the bodies.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Dog that waited weeks in ruins of California wildfire is reunited with owner WATCH
- Justices won't hear states' appeal over Planned Parenthood
- Yukon trapper shoots attacking grizzly — then finds his family already mauled to death
- Need a transplant? First you'll need to prove you can afford it
- Trump blames lawyer Michael Cohen for hush money 'liability'
The slain woman also had twin 4-year-olds who weren’t home at the time. They’ve been taking into protective custody.
Information from: Fort Worth Star-Telegram, http://www.star-telegram.com