LOS ANGELES (AP) — Macaulay Culkin avoids watching his “Home Alone” movie.
Appearing Monday in a taped segment on “The Ellen DeGeneres Show,” the 37-year-old actor jokes fans often ask him to recreate his face from the 1990 film and he won’t oblige.
Culkin says he tries not to leave his house around Christmas because the movie plays throughout the holiday. He calls it “background radiation at Christmastime.”
He says he “can’t watch it the same way other people do” because he remembers what was happening behind the scene on the set.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Trump’s shifting explanations follow a familiar playbook
- In America's fastest-growing metro, a rising fear water will run out
- The coming California megastorm
- The fabulously wealthy are fueling a booming luxury ranch market out West
- Anne Heche, TV, film and stage actor, dies at 53 from injuries sustained in L.A. car crash
Culkin was promoting his Bunny Ears lifestyle brand and podcast.