LOUISVILLE, Ky. (AP) — Authorities say six teenagers have been injured in a shooting in Louisville.
Louisville police spokesman Dwight Mitchell says officers found six victims at the scene Friday evening. Each had either been shot or had suffered a graze wound.
Mitchell says all six were taken to the hospital, including two who were being treated for serious wounds. Authorities say the victims were between the ages of 13 and 17.
The shooting occurred in the city’s California neighborhood. No further details were immediately released.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- 'I didn't really learn anything': COVID grads face college
- Trump did flush ripped-up papers down toilets, photos in upcoming book reveal
- Simmering threat of violence comes to fore with search of Trump property
- If Trump illegally removed official records, would he be barred from office?
- Florida man filming sunrise killed when sand dune collapses