LONDON (AP) — The glitzy, star-filled London premiere of “Wonder Woman” has been scrapped following the terror attack in Manchester.
Stars Gal Gadot, Chris Pine and Robin Wright had been scheduled to walk a red carpet on May 31 to help welcome the super hero film to Europe. Warner Bros said in a statement Wednesday that the movie’s junket and premiere were off “in light of the current situation.”
The film is released worldwide on June 2.
“Wonder Woman” is the latest event canceled following the death of 22 people at an Ariana Grande concert in Manchester on Monday. Bands like Blondie and Take That cancelled shows in the immediate aftermath. Grande’s concerts through June 5 have been canceled.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- What a 'super' El Niño could mean for winter weather in the U.S.
- Rep. Jamaal Bowman triggered a fire alarm in a House office building amid voting on a funding bill
- She challenges one school book a week. She says she'll never stop.
- Proud Boy who disappeared ahead of his Jan. 6 sentencing was found unconscious by agents at his home