LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (AP) — Little Rock police say a second suspect is in custody in the killing of a woman and her two young children.
The bodies of 24-year-old Mariah Cunningham, 5-year-old Alayah Fisher and 3-year-old Elijah Fisher were found Dec. 5.
Police said 25-year-old Michael Collins was arrested in Chicago on Dec. 8 on probation violation warrants. Russell King, manor crimes division commander for the Little Rock police, said Friday that three murder warrants have now been issued for Collins and efforts are underway to extradite him from federal detention in Oklahoma.
Collins is the brother of 21-year-old William Burnell Alexander of Little Rock, who was arrested Monday as a suspect in the case.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Boeing 787 flight reaches 801 mph as a furious jet stream packs record-breaking speeds
- 'I ruined my life. I ruined my future': Two American wives of ISIS militants want to come home
- Intimidation, pressure and humiliation: Inside Trump’s two-year war on the investigations encircling him VIEW
- Smollett developments leave some baffled, others outraged
- Microsoft says it has found another Russian operation targeting prominent think tanks
Police aren’t specifying what roles they believe the two men played in the slayings.