BALDWIN, N.Y. (AP) — The Long Island Rail Road says a train has fatally struck a man in Baldwin, slowing service for over two hours.
According to Newsday , the railroad says the man was not authorized to be on the tracks.
He was struck around 6:40 a.m. Tuesday. Trains ran through the area on a single track until about 9 a.m.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- How to find a quality mask (and avoid counterfeits)
- Popular TV anchor catches COVID for a second time: 'This virus is scary'
- Tonga volcano's eruption was so forceful, it may have helped clear Seattle's fog
- Here's the difference between N95 and KN95 masks, and how to spot a fake
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
Information from: Newsday, http://www.newsday.com