PHILADELPHIA (AP) — Officials have announced the lineup for the biennial Philadelphia International Festival of the Arts, and it includes a 24-hour drag performance and a “Doggie Hamlet.”
The Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts says in its announcement there will be a performance by a South Korean dance company, an acrobatic and stunt show and a 6-block street fair.
The event takes place at the Kimmel Center Cultural Campus and at various locations in the city. It starts May 31 and continues until June 10.
Tickets for the event go on sale Tuesday.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- A grandma knew she was being scammed, so she decided to swindle the swindler
- They had COVID-19 once. Then, they got it again.
- Single word sparks crossfire between Supreme Court, NPR and its star reporter Nina Totenberg
- An old Virginia plantation, a new owner and a family legacy unveiled
- COVID-19 tests: Different types and when to use them