BEND, Ore. (AP) — For the first in more than a decade, there will be a change at the top of Les Schwab Tire Centers.
CEO Dick Borgman announced his retirement Thursday, effective at the end of June. Chief financial officer Jack Cuniff takes over July 1.
The Bulletin reports the private, Bend-based company expanded aggressively during Borgman’s 11-year run, going from 179 tire center locations to nearly 500.
The company employs about 7,000 people in Oregon and other Western states.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Amazon dumps NYC headquarters and its promised 25,000 jobs
- Too big to sell: Airbus bids pained adieu to superjumbo A380 VIEW
- Unclaimed $1.5B prize: South Carolina could be big loser too
- Congress OKs border deal; Trump will sign, declare emergency WATCH
- Trump tests presidential power, declares emergency at border WATCH
Information from: The Bulletin, http://www.bendbulletin.com