BEND, Ore. (AP) — For the first in more than a decade, there will be a change at the top of Les Schwab Tire Centers.
CEO Dick Borgman announced his retirement Thursday, effective at the end of June. Chief financial officer Jack Cuniff takes over July 1.
The Bulletin reports the private, Bend-based company expanded aggressively during Borgman’s 11-year run, going from 179 tire center locations to nearly 500.
The company employs about 7,000 people in Oregon and other Western states.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Did you see that painting hanging behind Trump during ‘60 Minutes’ interview? Here's what we know about it
- This major discovery upends long-held theories about the Maya civilization
- Saudi government acknowledges Khashoggi was killed while visiting Saudi consulate
- If you win tonight's huge Mega Millions jackpot, here's what to do next
- Washington tops all states in anti-corruption ranking
Information from: The Bulletin, http://www.bendbulletin.com