BEND, Ore. (AP) — For the first in more than a decade, there will be a change at the top of Les Schwab Tire Centers.
CEO Dick Borgman announced his retirement Thursday, effective at the end of June. Chief financial officer Jack Cuniff takes over July 1.
The Bulletin reports the private, Bend-based company expanded aggressively during Borgman’s 11-year run, going from 179 tire center locations to nearly 500.
The company employs about 7,000 people in Oregon and other Western states.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Scary statistic: 90.5 percent of plastic is not recycled
- Judge delays Flynn sentencing, 'not hiding disgust' at crime WATCH
- A Paradise fire cleanup crew joked about ruins and a charred cat. Then the town found out.
- 'Laverne & Shirley' star, 'Big' director Penny Marshall dies VIEW
- Retired Army general set to be tried on charges of abusing daughter
Information from: The Bulletin, http://www.bendbulletin.com