PITTSBURGH (AP) — The lawyer for a Pittsburgh police officer accused of pointing a gun at a man during an off-duty road rage encounter says the entire story is a fabrication.
Robert Kramer is accused of pointing a silver revolver at a civilian on May 3 in the city’s Sheridan neighborhood. He was ordered held for trial Monday.
KDKA-TV reports (http://cbsloc.al/2xsHPf1 ) Kramer’s attorney said at a preliminary hearing that the officer had encountered the accuser a few days prior. He said the man targeted Kramer because he’s a police officer.
Kramer was placed on administrative leave pending the outcome of the case.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- FEMA plans to test national alert system on Oct. 4
- ‘Victoria’s Secret Karen’ video: Lawsuits show what viewers didn’t see
- Human body found in the mouth of 14-foot Florida alligator
- David Brooks and the $78 airport meal the internet is talking about
- Atmospheric river, early-season bomb cyclone to hit Pacific Northwest
Information from: KDKA-TV, http://www.kdka.com