WATERVILLE, Maine (AP) — Lauren Hutton is going to be this year’s honoree at the 20th annual Maine International Film Festival.
The 73-year-old actress, model and producer will be awarded the Mid-Life Achievement Award next month in Waterville, Maine.
Festival programmer Ken Eisen told the Morning Sentinel (http://bit.ly/2u03TZ6) that Hutton was part of what he described as a golden age of American filmmaking in the 1970s and that she broke the rules for aging by modeling nude at age 61.
She’ll receive the award July 20 at the Waterville Opera House where her movie “American Gigolo,” also starring Richard Gere, will be shown.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Here's the difference between N95 and KN95 masks, and how to spot a fake
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- GOP Sen. Roger Marshall plans bill to publicize Fauci's salary
- Census memo cites ‘unprecedented’ meddling by Trump administration
- Hostages safe after Texas synagogue standoff; captor dead
Information from: Morning Sentinel, http://www.onlinesentinel.com/