LAS VEGAS (AP) — Authorities say a 21-year-old man was critically injured when he fell from an escalator in a downtown Las Vegas shopping mall and entertainment complex.
Police say the man fell from the second floor when he tried to slide down a rail of the escalator while with friends at the Neonopolis early Saturday.
According to police, witness reports and video indicate the man was intoxicated.
No additional information was released.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- How to find a quality mask (and avoid counterfeits)
- Popular TV anchor catches COVID for a second time: 'This virus is scary'
- Tonga volcano's eruption was so forceful, it may have helped clear Seattle's fog
- Here's the difference between N95 and KN95 masks, and how to spot a fake
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events