LOS ANGELES (AP) — Kym Johnson and Robert Herjavec have something to dance about.
The former “Dancing with the Stars” partners have welcomed twins into the world.
Johnson posted on Instagram that their “little angels” were born on Monday morning. The 41-year-old says she never thought her heart could feel so full.
The couple had previously announced they were expecting a boy and a girl. They did not reveal their names.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Officials warn of misleading COVID rapid test results: Sick but 'negative'
- Trump is rushing to hire seasoned lawyers. But he keeps hearing 'No.'
- Pence tells GOP to stop lashing out at FBI over Trump search
- The fabulously wealthy are fueling a booming luxury ranch market out West
- The coming California megastorm
Herjavec is the father of three children from a previous marriage. The 55-year-old businessman appears on “Shark Tank.”