DOVER, Del. (AP) — The front man of rock band KISS will give the commencement speech at a small liberal arts college in Delaware.
Delaware State News reports that Paul Stanley will be the speaker at Wesley College’s May 12 commencement. The school is located in Dover.
The singer, guitarist and songwriter was inducted into the Rock ‘n Roll Hall of Fame in 2014 as a member of KISS. The band is known for its makeup and large boots and songs like “Rock and Roll All Nite.”
Stanley is also an author, entrepreneur and actor. He played the lead role of the Phantom in “The Phantom of the Opera” during a six-month run in Toronto.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- FBI searched Trump's home in part to look for nuclear documents, sources say
- Historians privately warn Biden that America's democracy is teetering
- Author Salman Rushdie stabbed on lecture stage in New York
- A dog was missing. Cavers found her two months later 500 feet underground
- A child abductee's journey back
Information from: Delaware State News, http://delawarestatenews.net