“Sex and the City” star Kim Cattrall says she didn’t have kids in-part because of the demanding production schedule of the long-running HBO series.
The 61-year-old actress told Piers Morgan for an interview on Britain’s ITV that she decided against undergoing fertility treatments when she was starring on the show in her early 40s because she questioned how she could keep up with 19-hour days while raising a child.
Cattrall also opened up about her relationship with her co-stars on the franchise, telling Morgan she has “never been friends” with Sarah Jessica Parker, Kristin Davis or Cynthia Nixon.
Cattrall says she turned down the chance to appear in a third “Sex and the City” film and will never play her character Samantha Jones again.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Iraq broils in dangerous 120-degree heat as power grid shuts down
- Trump says FBI searched estate in major escalation of probe
- Forest Service ‘legend’ among the four killed in McKinney fire
- How the Inflation Reduction Act might impact you — and change the U.S.
- Trump did flush ripped-up papers down toilets, photos in upcoming book reveal