Kevin Hart has announced the birth of his son, Kenzo Kash Hart.
The comedian writes on social media that the baby was born early Tuesday morning. He adds that the boy is “healthy & already smiling.”
Hart and his wife, Eniko, announced on Mother’s Day that she was expecting their first child. Hart has two children from a previous marriage.
In September, Hart publicly apologized to Eniko and his children for what he described as a “bad error in judgment.” He said someone was trying to seek financial gain over his mistakes, and he’d rather confess than let that happen.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- FBI searched Trump's home in part to look for nuclear documents, sources say
- Historians privately warn Biden that America's democracy is teetering
- A dog was missing. Cavers found her two months later 500 feet underground
- Man who tried to breach FBI office killed after standoff
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
An attorney for a woman who said she was “involved” with Hart in August said someone secretly placed cameras in a hotel suite and recorded “bedroom images” of the pair.