MONTICELLO, Ky. (AP) — A Kentucky man has been charged after deputies say he shot at a school bus with a BB gun.
The Lexington Herald-Leader reports (http://bit.ly/2m2fbby) that Wayne County Sheriff Tim Catron says in a statement that 19-year-old Jonathan Gregory was arrested Wednesday on charges of wanton endangerment and criminal mischief.
County school officials contacted authorities about a bus that had been shot in Monticello. Deputies say a student was sitting close to the window of the bus when the BB hit but was not hurt.
Deputies say a witness helped identify Gregory as the shooter. It’s unclear if he has an attorney.
Most Read Stories
- It looked ugly on TV, but Doug Baldwin’s uncontrolled emotion helped Seahawks beat Giants
- Amazon receives 238 bids for its second headquarters
- Judge confirms $17.5M award for fired Swedish Health neurosurgeon
- Monday's NFL news might only make it harder for Seahawks to pull off a trade to help offensive line
- Searchers find 2 hikers missing along Pacific Crest Trail
Information from: Lexington Herald-Leader, http://www.kentucky.com