CONCORD, N.H. (AP) — The New Hampshire Lottery says the new electronic bingo-style keno game has exceeded the $1 million sales mark in the state.
Keno launched on Dec. 15 and is on sale at 45 restaurants and bars statewide.
Revenue from keno is used to fund full-day kindergarten in the state.
Seven cities approved keno last year. Keno is expected to come up at a number of town meetings this year.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Deadly fungus spread rapidly during the pandemic, CDC says
- It’s massive. It’s Trumpian. And now it’s mysteriously missing
- Space station discarded some trash. It rained fire in California's sky WATCH
- Former TV star, now a chicken 'rescuer,' found not guilty of Foster Farms theft
- Tourism agency apologizes after sexualizing Canadian city's name WATCH