WELLINGTON, Kan. (AP) — A Kansas man is charged with murder in the death of a woman who was the mother of his son.
KAKE-TV reports 32-year-old Bradley Aue is charged with second-degree murder and second-degree reckless murder in the May 24 death of Sierra Craft-McGee in Wellington.
A criminal complaint alleges Aue hit Craft-McGee several times and pushed her into a window, severing an artery and causing cuts throughout her body. He also allegedly didn’t obtain timely medical attention for the victim.
Police said officers found Craft-McGee unresponsive, and she was pronounced dead after medical interventions were unsuccessful.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Key Largo is so flooded that crocodiles are swimming in the streets
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Ian lashes South Carolina as Florida's death toll climbs
- DeSantis, once a ‘no’ on storm aid, petitions a president he’s bashed
- Marjorie Taylor Greene’s husband files for divorce after 27 years
A small child in the home was taken into protective custody.
Information from: KAKE-TV.