WASHINGTON (AP) — United States Park Police say a juvenile has died after a commercial tour bus crash that occurred adjacent to the Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial in Washington.
A police news release says the juvenile male passed away as a result of his injuries at Children’s Hospital in the district on Thursday.
Last week, United States Park Police officers responded to West Basin Dr. and Independence Ave SW regarding the juvenile being hit by the commercial tour bus.
The cause of the crash remains under investigation.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Turkey: 'Atrocious' recording suggests killer used drugs VIEW
- Sheriff: California wildfire's death toll rises to 48 WATCH
- A reader's guide to 12 Trump administration targets House Democrats are preparing to investigate
- Utility emailed Northern California woman about power-line problems 1 day before fire
- Dead in cars and homes: Northern California fire toll at 42 VIEW