WASHINGTON (AP) — United States Park Police say a juvenile has died after a commercial tour bus crash that occurred adjacent to the Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial in Washington.
A police news release says the juvenile male passed away as a result of his injuries at Children’s Hospital in the district on Thursday.
Last week, United States Park Police officers responded to West Basin Dr. and Independence Ave SW regarding the juvenile being hit by the commercial tour bus.
The cause of the crash remains under investigation.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- L.A. Times restaurant critic Jonathan Gold loved food and his city, was beloved by readers
- Why did a Russian pay $95M to buy Trump’s Palm Beach mansion?
- Portland woman swerves off cliff and survives 7 days trapped on a secluded California beach
- Documents used to wiretap Trump ex-adviser Carter Page disclosed
- Hundreds at vigils mourn victims of Branson boat accident WATCH