HARRISBURG, Pa. (AP) — Police are investigating after an armor-piercing tank round was found by a jogger in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.
Authorities say the item was found around 1:30 p.m. Sunday on the Front Street River Walk. The state Police Bomb Squad was called to the scene, and technicians were able to confirm the object was a Sabot projectile.
A bomb K-9 was brought to the scene, and no other explosives were found.
Anyone with information on the round is being asked to call Harrisburg police.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- FBI searched Trump's home in part to look for nuclear documents, sources say
- Historians privately warn Biden that America's democracy is teetering
- A dog was missing. Cavers found her two months later 500 feet underground
- Man who tried to breach FBI office killed after standoff
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events