LOS ANGELES (AP) — Janet Jackson says she is postponing her “Unbreakable” tour to have an unspecified surgical procedure.
The 49-year-old singer posted a message on her website and social media sites Thursday announcing that all future tour dates had been postponed until the spring. No new dates were announced.
The singer’s statement asked for prayers of support and said no further details on her medical condition would be disclosed.
Jackson had been next scheduled to perform Jan. 9 in Denver.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- You should probably replace some of your fabric face masks
- Trump says he will leave if electoral college votes for Biden
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- High court blocks NY virus limits on houses of worship
- A Trump-boosting sheriff earned White House visits. Now she's charged with theft.
Her “Unbreakable” tour has been the Top 20 global concert tour listing compiled by Pollstar.
Jackson’s catalog of hits dates back to the mid-1980s, ranging from “What Have You Done for Me Lately” to “That’s the Way Love Goes” and “All for You.”