LOS ANGELES (AP) — Janet Jackson says she is postponing her “Unbreakable” tour to have an unspecified surgical procedure.
The 49-year-old singer posted a message on her website and social media sites Thursday announcing that all future tour dates had been postponed until the spring. No new dates were announced.
The singer’s statement asked for prayers of support and said no further details on her medical condition would be disclosed.
Jackson had been next scheduled to perform Jan. 9 in Denver.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Couple finds their luggage is overweight because of stowaway dog
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Moderna vs. Pfizer: Both knockouts, but one seems to have the edge
- When a fisherman pulled in his line, he knew he had 'something weird': A 40-pound alligator gar
- One of the world's toughest COVID quarantine regimes is finally ending
Her “Unbreakable” tour has been the Top 20 global concert tour listing compiled by Pollstar.
Jackson’s catalog of hits dates back to the mid-1980s, ranging from “What Have You Done for Me Lately” to “That’s the Way Love Goes” and “All for You.”