JAMESTOWN, N.D. (AP) — A Jamestown man is facing charges after police say he crashed his car into the interior of an auto parts store.
KQDJ radio reports that no one was hurt in the early Thursday incident at the Napa store, including the driver.
Authorities allege 23-year-old David McManus was under the influence of drugs when lost control of his car, left the road, went through a ditch and crashed into the building.
Court records show he faces misdemeanor drug counts. They show he has applied for a public defender. A home telephone listing for him couldn’t be found.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Norwegians spot Viking ship buried in the ground
- AG Barr: Mueller finds no Trump-Russia conspiracy but stops short of exonerating president on obstruction
- Witness describes death plunge of two Yosemite climbers
- Avenatti charged with trying to extort millions from Nike
- Key take-aways from special counsel Robert Mueller’s report
Information from: KQDJ-AM, http://www.newsdakota.com/kqdj-1400am