JAMESTOWN, N.D. (AP) — A Jamestown man is facing charges after police say he crashed his car into the interior of an auto parts store.
KQDJ radio reports that no one was hurt in the early Thursday incident at the Napa store, including the driver.
Authorities allege 23-year-old David McManus was under the influence of drugs when lost control of his car, left the road, went through a ditch and crashed into the building.
Court records show he faces misdemeanor drug counts. They show he has applied for a public defender. A home telephone listing for him couldn’t be found.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Trump grounds Pelosi after she imperils his big speech WATCH
- Before Harts plunged off cliff, strain dogged Washington state family
- Democrats demand investigation after report that Trump ordered Michael Cohen to lie to Congress
- Commuter knits a ‘rail delay scarf.’ It fetches $8,650 on eBay.
- Less beef, more beans: Experts say world needs a new diet
Information from: KQDJ-AM, http://www.newsdakota.com/kqdj-1400am