JAMESTOWN, N.D. (AP) — A Jamestown man is facing charges after police say he crashed his car into the interior of an auto parts store.
KQDJ radio reports that no one was hurt in the early Thursday incident at the Napa store, including the driver.
Authorities allege 23-year-old David McManus was under the influence of drugs when lost control of his car, left the road, went through a ditch and crashed into the building.
Court records show he faces misdemeanor drug counts. They show he has applied for a public defender. A home telephone listing for him couldn’t be found.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Man shouting 'You die!' kills 33 in Japan anime studio fire VIEW
- You downloaded FaceApp. Here's what you've just done to your privacy.
- Records detail frenetic effort to bury stories about Trump
- US heat wave just warming up for long and scorching weekend VIEW
- Notre-Dame came far closer to collapsing than anybody knew VIEW
Information from: KQDJ-AM, http://www.newsdakota.com/kqdj-1400am