JAMESTOWN, N.D. (AP) — A Jamestown man is facing charges after police say he crashed his car into the interior of an auto parts store.
KQDJ radio reports that no one was hurt in the early Thursday incident at the Napa store, including the driver.
Authorities allege 23-year-old David McManus was under the influence of drugs when lost control of his car, left the road, went through a ditch and crashed into the building.
Court records show he faces misdemeanor drug counts. They show he has applied for a public defender. A home telephone listing for him couldn’t be found.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- 'I believed we were going to die': An elevator in a Chicago skyscraper fell 84 floors, requiring a dramatic rescue of six people
- Anti-vaccination stronghold in North Carolina hit with state's worst chickenpox outbreak in 2 decades
- Homeless Samaritan tale raised $400K. Police say it's a lie
- Couple killed in crash driving to their wedding
- CNN drops suit against White House after Jim Acosta's press pass is fully restored
Information from: KQDJ-AM, http://www.newsdakota.com/kqdj-1400am