DES MOINES, Iowa (AP) — A West Des Moines record store owner has been charged with invasion of privacy after police say he hid a camera in the business’ bathroom and recorded an underage girl.
Police say 48-year-old Robert Kuhn, of Des Moines, was arrested Friday morning.
In late August, a girl who had worked for Kuhn at Wayback Records told police that she found a camera hidden on a shelf in the bathroom after Kuhn had asked her to try on dresses because he wanted to post the clothes on social media.
Police say the girl took the camera’s memory card, left the store and called her parents.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Trump did flush ripped-up papers down toilets, photos in upcoming book reveal
- 'I didn't really learn anything': COVID grads face college
- Simmering threat of violence comes to fore with search of Trump property
- If Trump illegally removed official records, would he be barred from office?
- Large explosions rock Russian military air base in Crimea
Kuhn was listed as jailed Saturday in online Polk County Jail records. It was not clear whether he yet had an attorney.