WATERLOO, Iowa (AP) — Investigators have been looking for links between the fatal shooting of a man in Waterloo to two other shootings.
Police say 33-year-old Gregory Walker died at a hospital after being shot at a home early Saturday morning. Police say two children were inside the home but weren’t injured.
Police say three people were injured in the two other shootings, which occurred earlier Saturday.
No arrests have been reported.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Deadly fungus spread rapidly during the pandemic, CDC says
- It’s massive. It’s Trumpian. And now it’s mysteriously missing
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Tourism agency apologizes after sexualizing Canadian city's name WATCH
- Are allergies making you tired, or is it COVID … or something else?