WATERLOO, Iowa (AP) — Investigators have been looking for links between the fatal shooting of a man in Waterloo to two other shootings.
Police say 33-year-old Gregory Walker died at a hospital after being shot at a home early Saturday morning. Police say two children were inside the home but weren’t injured.
Police say three people were injured in the two other shootings, which occurred earlier Saturday.
No arrests have been reported.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- A grandma knew she was being scammed, so she decided to swindle the swindler
- They had COVID-19 once. Then, they got it again.
- Single word sparks crossfire between Supreme Court, NPR and its star reporter Nina Totenberg
- An old Virginia plantation, a new owner and a family legacy unveiled
- COVID-19 tests: Different types and when to use them