WALPOLE, N.H. (AP) — New Hampshire fire officials have identified an 18-year-old man who died in a house fire in the town of Walpole.
State Fire Marshal William Degnan says an autopsy shows Daniel Underhill died of smoke inhalation, and he manner of death was accidental.
The fire happened early Monday.
A second person at the home was taken to a hospital for minor injuries.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Trump tests presidential power, declares emergency at border WATCH
- Unclaimed $1.5B prize: South Carolina could be big loser too
- High-tech degrees and the price of an avocado: The data New York gave to Amazon
- Hungry bear goes for ride after getting stuck on trash truck
- Woman finds tiger in house, tells dispatch: 'I'm not lying' WATCH
Fire officials haven’t said what may have caused the fire. They are still investigating.