WALPOLE, N.H. (AP) — New Hampshire fire officials have identified an 18-year-old man who died in a house fire in the town of Walpole.
State Fire Marshal William Degnan says an autopsy shows Daniel Underhill died of smoke inhalation, and he manner of death was accidental.
The fire happened early Monday.
A second person at the home was taken to a hospital for minor injuries.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- She moved to the opposite coast, but past catches up to Kavanaugh accuser
- Debunking 5 viral rumors about Christine Blasey Ford, Kavanaugh’s accuser
- Patti Davis: Why I don't recall all the details of my sexual assault
- 3 babies, 2 adults stabbed at home that police suspect was a ‘birth tourism’ site
- Democrats know of second Kavanaugh accuser, New Yorker magazine reports
Fire officials haven’t said what may have caused the fire. They are still investigating.