STERLING, Va. (AP) — A Virginia sheriff’s office says two people in the buff were rebuffed at a hotel.
The Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office wrote in its daily incident log that deputies responding to a Sterling hotel on Sunday afternoon encountered 36-year-old Brent A. Martinez and 31-year-old Maria C. Cano-Morales, both of Sterling and both “unclothed.”
Both were arrested and charged with indecent exposure. Cano-Morales bonded out, while Martinez remained held at the Loudoun County Adult Detention Center.
It’s unclear whether they have lawyers. No further details have been released.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Trump said he thinks 'the people would revolt' if he were impeached
- 'Dirty deeds': Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen gets 3 years in prison
- As probe closes in, Trump distances himself from Cohen
- Delta says no more support kittens, puppies on flights
- Some link depression, failed LASIK