STERLING, Va. (AP) — A Virginia sheriff’s office says two people in the buff were rebuffed at a hotel.
The Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office wrote in its daily incident log that deputies responding to a Sterling hotel on Sunday afternoon encountered 36-year-old Brent A. Martinez and 31-year-old Maria C. Cano-Morales, both of Sterling and both “unclothed.”
Both were arrested and charged with indecent exposure. Cano-Morales bonded out, while Martinez remained held at the Loudoun County Adult Detention Center.
It’s unclear whether they have lawyers. No further details have been released.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Trump leads aggressive, all-out GOP drive to save Kavanaugh WATCH
- Kavanaugh’s yearbook page is ‘horrible, hurtful’ to a woman it named
- Coddling parents of Chinese college students stay close by in ‘tents of love’
- Rosenstein still has his job _ at least till Trump showdown
- 'How'd you find me?': Kavanaugh friend Mark Judge has been holed up in a beach house amid media firestorm