STERLING, Va. (AP) — A Virginia sheriff’s office says two people in the buff were rebuffed at a hotel.
The Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office wrote in its daily incident log that deputies responding to a Sterling hotel on Sunday afternoon encountered 36-year-old Brent A. Martinez and 31-year-old Maria C. Cano-Morales, both of Sterling and both “unclothed.”
Both were arrested and charged with indecent exposure. Cano-Morales bonded out, while Martinez remained held at the Loudoun County Adult Detention Center.
It’s unclear whether they have lawyers. No further details have been released.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Donald Trump Jr.’s wife reportedly found ‘sexy texts’ from Aubrey O’Day while he was in the shower
- American family of four found dead while on vacation in Mexico, police say
- Bones discovered on Pacific island belong to Amelia Earhart, new forensic analysis shows VIEW
- Sacramento shooting: How police opened fire on unarmed black man with cellphone
- Hundreds of dead cattle lead to California rancher's arrest