STERLING, Va. (AP) — A Virginia sheriff’s office says two people in the buff were rebuffed at a hotel.
The Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office wrote in its daily incident log that deputies responding to a Sterling hotel on Sunday afternoon encountered 36-year-old Brent A. Martinez and 31-year-old Maria C. Cano-Morales, both of Sterling and both “unclothed.”
Both were arrested and charged with indecent exposure. Cano-Morales bonded out, while Martinez remained held at the Loudoun County Adult Detention Center.
It’s unclear whether they have lawyers. No further details have been released.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Witness describes death plunge of two Yosemite climbers
- Sally Hemings gets her due at Monticello
- Gunfire erupts at New Jersey arts festival; 22 wounded VIEW
- 'Unfair and unconstitutional': Outrage over detained migrant children intensifies
- Staff cuts at federal prisons have teachers, nurses guarding inmates