CARSON CITY, Nev. (AP) — Prison officials in Nevada say a 77-year-old inmate serving 30 years to life for child sex crimes has died.
The state Department of Corrections said Tuesday that Donald C. Hennan died Thursday at the Regional Medical Facility at Northern Nevada Correctional Center in Carson City.
A cause of death was not disclosed. The Carson City sheriff-coroner was due to conduct an autopsy.
Hennan was from Lyon County and had been sentenced in July 1999 to consecutive sentences of 20 years to life and 10 years to life with the possibility of parole for sexual assault of a victim under 16 and lewdness with a minor.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Trump campaign selling email and phone lists for millions of supporters
- Prince Harry, Meghan expecting child in spring
- Alec Baldwin urges 'overthrow' of Trump government via voting
- Kushner paid almost no taxes for years, documents show
- Warren DNA analysis points to Native American heritage