PALM SPRINGS, Calif. (AP) — A California hiker was rescued after slipping on snow, sliding down a cliff and being missing for days.
KCBS-TV reports Roger Dannen and his friend went out for a hike along a remote section of Indian Canyons Trail when Dannen slipped and injured his feet and legs.
Dannen’s friend was unable to get to him.
Dannen says he ran out of food and started hallucinating before being rescued on the third day.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Trump leads aggressive, all-out GOP drive to save Kavanaugh WATCH
- She moved to the opposite coast, but past catches up to Kavanaugh accuser
- As Senate hearing set for Kavanaugh, new accuser emerges VIEW
- Coddling parents of Chinese college students stay close by in ‘tents of love’
- Debunking 5 viral rumors about Christine Blasey Ford, Kavanaugh’s accuser
Dannen says he plans to bring a solar-powered light with him on future hikes.
Information from: KCBS-TV, http://www.cbs2.com/