PALM SPRINGS, Calif. (AP) — A California hiker was rescued after slipping on snow, sliding down a cliff and being missing for days.
KCBS-TV reports Roger Dannen and his friend went out for a hike along a remote section of Indian Canyons Trail when Dannen slipped and injured his feet and legs.
Dannen’s friend was unable to get to him.
Dannen says he ran out of food and started hallucinating before being rescued on the third day.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- The little-noticed surge across the U.S.-Mexico border: Americans heading south VIEW
- Judge sides with Congress over Trump in demands for records
- Who is Robert Smith, the man paying off Morehouse graduates’ loans?
- Morehouse College graduates’ student loans to be paid off by billionaire
- Five things to know about Morehouse donor Robert F. Smith
Dannen says he plans to bring a solar-powered light with him on future hikes.
Information from: KCBS-TV, http://www.cbs2.com/