PALM SPRINGS, Calif. (AP) — A California hiker was rescued after slipping on snow, sliding down a cliff and being missing for days.
KCBS-TV reports Roger Dannen and his friend went out for a hike along a remote section of Indian Canyons Trail when Dannen slipped and injured his feet and legs.
Dannen’s friend was unable to get to him.
Dannen says he ran out of food and started hallucinating before being rescued on the third day.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- The man who stood behind Trump VIEW
- Fuller picture emerges of viral video encounter between Native American and Catholic students
- Trump says he'll give State of Union after shutdown ends VIEW
- Trump says he directed Sarah Sanders 'not to bother' with White House news briefings
- Trump wants to deliver State of Union next week as planned VIEW
Dannen says he plans to bring a solar-powered light with him on future hikes.
Information from: KCBS-TV, http://www.cbs2.com/