LOUISVILLE, Ky. (AP) — An official says a worker at a Kentucky industrial plant has been fatally injured.
Carbide Industries LLC Human Resources Director Heather Y. Davis said in a statement to WDRB-TV that the workplace accident occurred Thursday morning at the company’s facility in Louisville. She did not identify the worker who died.
The statement says the company, which manufactures calcium carbide, is cooperating with authorities to determine how the accident happened.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Homeless Samaritan tale raised $400K. Police say it's a lie
- Sheriff: California wildfire's death toll rises to 48 WATCH
- California fire has claimed 63 as missing list grows to 631
- In Malibu, Woolsey Fire claims celebrities' homes
- CNN's Acosta back at White House after judge's ruling VIEW
Information from: WDRB-TV, http://www.fox41.com