LOUISVILLE, Ky. (AP) — An official says a worker at a Kentucky industrial plant has been fatally injured.
Carbide Industries LLC Human Resources Director Heather Y. Davis said in a statement to WDRB-TV that the workplace accident occurred Thursday morning at the company’s facility in Louisville. She did not identify the worker who died.
The statement says the company, which manufactures calcium carbide, is cooperating with authorities to determine how the accident happened.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- White House attempts to clarify Trump's response to whether Russia is still targeting US elections
- Trump says Air Force One to get red, white and blue makeover
- Tale of sex, deception emerges about suspected Russian agent
- Oregon wheat farmers try to stop fire that's consuming crops VIEW
- In India, summer heat could soon be unbearable — literally
Information from: WDRB-TV, http://www.fox41.com