CROWN POINT, Ind. (AP) — Authorities say a northwestern Indiana died in a work-related accident when building materials apparently toppled onto him.
The Lake County coroner’s office says 23-year-old Kelly S. Davaney Jr. was pronounced dead Monday from blunt force trauma at Nick’s Building Materials in Crown Point.
The (Northwest Indiana) Times reports police said that it appears building materials at the business toppled onto the Crown Point man.
The fatal accident remains under investigation and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration has been contacted to investigate the incident.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Several powerful earthquakes strike off the shore of Canada
- Trump administration eyes defining transgender out of existence
- Did you see that painting hanging behind Trump during ‘60 Minutes’ interview? Here's what we know about it
- 4 Americans among 5 dead in Costa Rica rafting accident
- Leaked video shows Khashoggi 'body double' after killing VIEW
Information from: The Times, http://www.nwitimes.com