CROWN POINT, Ind. (AP) — Authorities say a northwestern Indiana died in a work-related accident when building materials apparently toppled onto him.
The Lake County coroner’s office says 23-year-old Kelly S. Davaney Jr. was pronounced dead Monday from blunt force trauma at Nick’s Building Materials in Crown Point.
The (Northwest Indiana) Times reports police said that it appears building materials at the business toppled onto the Crown Point man.
The fatal accident remains under investigation and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration has been contacted to investigate the incident.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Harriet Tubman is already appearing on $20 bills whether Trump officials like it or not
- A 102-year-old woman is being evicted so the landlords' daughter can move in
- Parents forget newborn baby in Hamburg taxi
- Officials fighting U.S. measles outbreaks threaten to use rare air-travel ban
- Anna the anaconda got pregnant all by herself — by 'virgin birth'
Information from: The Times, http://www.nwitimes.com