CROWN POINT, Ind. (AP) — Authorities say a northwestern Indiana died in a work-related accident when building materials apparently toppled onto him.
The Lake County coroner’s office says 23-year-old Kelly S. Davaney Jr. was pronounced dead Monday from blunt force trauma at Nick’s Building Materials in Crown Point.
The (Northwest Indiana) Times reports police said that it appears building materials at the business toppled onto the Crown Point man.
The fatal accident remains under investigation and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration has been contacted to investigate the incident.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Trump said he thinks 'the people would revolt' if he were impeached
- What happens when 25,000 Amazon workers flush toilets?
- Trump threatens shutdown in wild encounter with Democrats WATCH
- 5 things to watch this week in the Mueller probe
- Pelosi gives Trump an earful, questions 'manhood' in private WATCH
Information from: The Times, http://www.nwitimes.com