SPRINGFIELD, Ill. (AP) — State officials are seeking more submissions for an Illinois State Police logo design contest.
The new logo will be used to commemorate the agency’s 100th anniversary in 2022. The contest is open to Illinois State Police employees and retirees, along with the general public.
The contest is open until March. It began in November.
So far, the agency has received roughly 50 designs.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Homeless Samaritan tale raised $400K. Police say it's a lie
- California fire has claimed 63 as missing list grows to 631 WATCH
- Sheriff: California wildfire's death toll rises to 48 WATCH
- In Malibu, Woolsey Fire claims celebrities' homes
- Julian Assange has been charged, prosecutors reveal inadvertently in court filing
Designs will be judged on professionalism, theme, integrity, color and nostalgia. The submissions will become property of Illinois State Police.
The top three logo design winners will also receive cash prizes. Participants will receive a certificate.