SPRINGFIELD, Ill. (AP) — State officials are seeking more submissions for an Illinois State Police logo design contest.
The new logo will be used to commemorate the agency’s 100th anniversary in 2022. The contest is open to Illinois State Police employees and retirees, along with the general public.
The contest is open until March. It began in November.
So far, the agency has received roughly 50 designs.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- California parents of 13 plead guilty to torture, abuse VIEW
- Boeing 787 flight reaches 801 mph as a furious jet stream packs record-breaking speeds
- India orders 'staggering' eviction of 1 million indigenous people
- Year in space put US astronaut's disease defenses on alert
- Man's shooting-range wedding proposal was right on target
Designs will be judged on professionalism, theme, integrity, color and nostalgia. The submissions will become property of Illinois State Police.
The top three logo design winners will also receive cash prizes. Participants will receive a certificate.