SPRINGFIELD, Ill. (AP) — State officials are seeking more submissions for an Illinois State Police logo design contest.
The new logo will be used to commemorate the agency’s 100th anniversary in 2022. The contest is open to Illinois State Police employees and retirees, along with the general public.
The contest is open until March. It began in November.
So far, the agency has received roughly 50 designs.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Sniffles? Cancer? Under Medicare plan, payments for office visits would be same for both
- Why did a Russian pay $95M to buy Trump’s Palm Beach mansion?
- L.A. Times restaurant critic Jonathan Gold loved food and his city, was beloved by readers
- After a week of walkbacks, Trump returns to Russia doubting
- Portland woman swerves off cliff and survives 7 days trapped on a secluded California beach
Designs will be judged on professionalism, theme, integrity, color and nostalgia. The submissions will become property of Illinois State Police.
The top three logo design winners will also receive cash prizes. Participants will receive a certificate.