IDAHO FALLS, Idaho (AP) — An eastern Idaho man awaiting trial because police say he possessed child pornography has been charged with the same crime again.
The Idaho State Journal reports 32-year-old Samuel Gale of Idaho Falls was arrested and charged with 10 counts of child pornography last week. He was first arrested and charged with five counts in July after the remote server storage service Dropbox reported to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children that IP addresses belonging to Gale’s work and personal phones were used to access an account that stored child pornography.
Gale has pleaded not guilty in the first case; he has not yet entered a plea in the second case. A preliminary hearing in the newest case is scheduled for Oct. 24.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Analysis: French anger shifts from pension law to focus on Macron
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- COVID's still out there. Here's what to do if you get it now.
- Should you get another COVID booster?
- Stolen valor: The U.S. volunteers in Ukraine who lie, waste and bicker
Information from: Idaho State Journal, http://www.journalnet.com