MANCHESTER, Pa. (AP) — Officials suspect a hoverboard may be to blame for a fire that damaged six townhomes in Pennsylvania.
Firefighters found one home engulfed in flames when they arrived on the scene on Royal Drive in Manchester Monday morning. The flames quickly spread.
Four homes were destroyed and more than a dozen people were displaced.
There are no reports of injuries.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Archie Battersbee, gravely ill 12-year-old, dies after removal of life support
- Russian men, dying in war, leave many families sad, angry and silent
- Key Washington primary 2022 election results
- Everyone loves e-bikes - except some who have to share roads with them