TOMBALL, Texas (AP) — A 64-year-old suburban Houston woman is charged with felony criminal mischief after authorities say she damaged a neighbor’s home by filling locks with metal pins and then sealing the locks with super glue, spray painted windows and destroyed for-sale signs.
Dallas Lott of Tomball, immediately northwest of Houston, posted $1,000 bond and was released Wednesday after a probable cause hearing.
Her neighbor, Rodrigo Camus, says the damages began after he bought a town home next to Lott’s, made some renovations and put it on the market. The problems became so severe he installed a video surveillance system to identify the vandal.
Court records show the video evidence included Lott covering the cameras with duct tape.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- A jogger accidentally crossed into the US from Canada and was detained for two weeks
- British royal family is welcoming its first same-sex marriage
- Commentary | What’s behind Melania Trump’s ‘I really don’t care, do u’ jacket?
- Crying Honduran girl on cover of Time was not separated from her mother
- The 3-minute break heard ’round Japan