TOMBALL, Texas (AP) — A 64-year-old suburban Houston woman is charged with felony criminal mischief after authorities say she damaged a neighbor’s home by filling locks with metal pins and then sealing the locks with super glue, spray painted windows and destroyed for-sale signs.
Dallas Lott of Tomball, immediately northwest of Houston, posted $1,000 bond and was released Wednesday after a probable cause hearing.
Her neighbor, Rodrigo Camus, says the damages began after he bought a town home next to Lott’s, made some renovations and put it on the market. The problems became so severe he installed a video surveillance system to identify the vandal.
Court records show the video evidence included Lott covering the cameras with duct tape.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Crushing defeat for May's deal leaves Brexit path unclear
- 2nd man dies at California home of Democratic party donor
- Government shutdown may upend State of the Union speech WATCH
- Putin blasts US, West over NATO before Serbia visit
- Trump invokes one of the worst Native American massacres to mock Elizabeth Warren