CHARLESTON, W.Va. (AP) — Funeral services have been set for two West Virginia firefighters who were killed when their fire truck crashed into a rock wall on a highway.
Pratt assistant volunteer fire chief Michael Edwards and Lt. Thomas Craigo were killed and three other firefighters were injured. They were responding to a crash on the West Virginia Turnpike that killed three people.
The state fire marshal’s office says services for Edwards will be at 2 p.m. Saturday at Riverside High School. Visitation will be from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. Friday at Riverside.
Craigo’s funeral will be at 2 p.m. Tuesday at Riverside High School with visitation from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. Monday at Riverside.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Boeing 787 flight reaches 801 mph as a furious jet stream packs record-breaking speeds
- 'I ruined my life. I ruined my future': Two American wives of ISIS militants want to come home
- Intimidation, pressure and humiliation: Inside Trump’s two-year war on the investigations encircling him VIEW
- Smollett developments leave some baffled, others outraged
- US: Alabama woman who joined Islamic State is not a citizen