LOS ANGELES (AP) — A hospital spokeswoman says a Los Angeles father who police believe stabbed his young sons to death before turning the blade on himself is expected to survive his wounds.
Rosa Saca, a spokeswoman for LAC+USC Medical Center, says Luis Fuentes is in stable, non-critical condition.
Los Angeles Police say he will be arrested once doctors give them the go-ahead.
It’s unclear if Fuentes has an attorney.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Fauci on what working for Trump was really like
- The handwarming story of how Bernie Sanders got his inauguration mittens
- Denmark is sequencing all coronavirus samples and has an alarming view of the U.K. variant
- ‘A total failure’: The Proud Boys now mock Trump
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
Meanwhile, the Los Angeles County Coroner’s Office identified Fuentes’ three children as 8-year-old Alexander Fuentes, 9-year-old Juan Fuentes and 10-year-old Luis Fuentes.
A furniture store owner found the boys’ bodies in the back of an SUV early Wednesday morning. Their father was in the front seat bleeding from stab wounds to his chest. A knife was in the passenger seat.