SOLEN, N.D. (AP) — A homeowner in Morton County has survived an explosion that destroyed his house.
Sheriff’s officials say the man was walking out of his home in rural Solen Sunday morning when it exploded and caught fire. KFGO reports the man suffered an arm injury, but was able to drive himself to meet an ambulance.
Authorities say the home was a total loss. Just what caused the explosion is not known, but is under investigation.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- 5 things about COVID we still don't understand — at our peril
- Trump reportedly admitted taking Kim Jong Un letters from White House
- Trump’s troubles worsen: 6 legal landmines facing the ex-president
- Daylight saving ends soon. Wait, didn't lawmakers vote to end this?
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
Information from: KFGO-AM, http://www.kfgo.com