EASTON, Pa. (AP) — An HIV-positive Pennsylvania man was sentenced to 33 to 66 months in prison for having unprotected sex with three women he didn’t tell about his condition.
Northampton County Senior Judge Leonard Zito called 26-year-old Ricky Webster “cowardly” during Wednesday’s sentencing. Webster pleaded guilty to three counts of reckless endangerment in November.
The (Easton) Express-Times (http://bit.ly/1JxdkQS ) reports none of the women have HIV, though their testing period hasn’t expired.
Webster was born HIV-positive and adopted by a couple with three biological children and another adopted child who is also HIV-positive.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Soldier with 'Hitler mustache' is first to be thrown out of military after Capitol riot charges
- Sheriff says family on California hike died of extreme heat
- FBI: Remains found in Florida park ID'd as Brian Laundrie
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Cheney’s consultants are given an ultimatum: Drop her, or be dropped
He appeared on CNN with his father to talk about growing up HIV positive when he was 14. Dennis Webster acknowledged his son’s “poor choices” but sought lenience.
Zito noted that Webster isn’t the victim, the women are.